Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hi, y'all!

Charleston, West Virginia, is alive and well and ROCKIN' with true-blue Democratic women this weekend. Our luncheon speaker was Christine Pelosi, who, in addition to being Nancy's kid, is the Platform Chair of the California Democratic Party. She spoke about the Dream Act. And the filibuster. And electing women. And the Fair Pay Act.

Tonight we're hearing from the President of the AFL-CIO. It just doesn't get much more Democrat than that.

The weather has been lovely, but we've been in meeting after meeting after meeting and I haven't even poked my nose out the front door of the hotel. I did, however, hit the treadmill at 6 this morning. Half an hour at 4.5 mph, which was blazing speed for me.

Uh-oh. Now that I look at the time, I'm supposed to be in a meeting RIGHT NOW. Adios!

To be continued …


No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...