|Isn't she pretty? And she used to work!|
I don't need the mouse to do the work I have to do this morning, but working in Excel is easier when I can click-and-drag with a device rather than with my index finger.
Thus the "arghhh" and head-banging and other frustration noises you've been hearing from the Middle of Nowhere.
If you happen to have a MacBook Air and a Logitech M305 Bluetooth mouse that do work together, could you please share the magic words with me?
As both of you know, I love me some technology. But it's times like these that try women's souls.
Other things that try my soul:
- When my husband goes into one of his moody, broody places, especially when I don't know what's wrong.
- When Hershey won't come when she's called, especially when I need her to come in because I'm going somewhere. (I don't leave her outdoors when no one is home, not even for a little bit.)
- When the brew pause feature on the coffeemaker suddenly and inexplicably fails.
- When the oven won't heat up. (The heating element sometimes needs to be jiggled back in place. Jiggling has saved me lots o'cashmoneybucks in repair or replacement costs.)
- Fruit flies. I guess if you have indoor fruit trees, you stand a chance of having fruit flies, no matter what the temperature is outside. I killed half a dozen of them last night in a 10-minute span. I hope there's no such think as fruit-fly karma.
- Text messages or phone calls from any of my grandchildren.
- Seeing a picture of my dad. I sure miss him, but it comforts me to know he's no longer in pain.
- Home-cooked meals.
- The women I serve at the AA meeting at Alderson FPC.